The Viking Club is an exciting rebrand of the fundraising arm of Portland State Athletics. The mission of the Viking Club is to provide the resources necessary to enrich the lives of PSU student-athletes as they strive to be champions in the classroom and in competition.
A donation of any kind or size to Portland State Athletics confirms your membership to the Viking Club. In addition to the satisfaction of supporting the athletic and academic efforts of student-athletes, Viking Club members who donate $1,000 or more will be a part of the AD's Circle with access to a number of fantastic benefits including: priority season tickets, hospitality, parking privileges, and invitations to exclusive events.
Women's Basketball - Courtside Club
Level 1: $500
· Four passes to each Chalk Talk pregame hospitality (three games per season)
· Vikings Basketball Hat
Level 2: $1,000
· All benefits from Level 1
· Reserved campus parking for all home women’s basketball games
· Lunch with Coach Gregg
Level 3: $2,500
· All benefits from Levels 1 and 2
· Customized Vikings Women’s Basketball apparel item
· Seat on the Vikings bench for one home basketball game
For more information visit GoViks.com/VikingClub.