Beginning May 1, 2019 all eligible undergraduates who have applied to graduate will be able to select either the 1 pm or 4 pm ceremony time on a first come, first serve basis.
*All SB Honors, Dean's Student Circle, and Dean’s Future Leaders Group students are required to participate in the 1 pm ceremony.*
May 1, 2019 at 10:00 AM - May 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM: Graduates will be able to reserve their four free tickets and purchase up to four additional tickets using their pdx.edu email address.
*Graduating students are required to reserve a Graduate Ticket for their ceremony in order to participate*
May 22, 2019 at 10:00 AM: Remaining tickets will become available to the general public (no PSU email required). Graduates may also purchase additional tickets if needed.
All attendees 2 years and older will require a ticket. All seating is general admission. No refunds. Any Exchanges to a different ceremony day/time are charged a $5 fee.
Stand-by tickets may be available on the day of the ceremonies.
- 3:15 p.m. Doors open for guests needing accommodations. Please use side entrance of the Viking Pavilion next to PSU Library.
- 3:30 p.m. Doors open for general seating. Enter building on Park Blocks/East Side of Viking Pavilion building.
- 3:30 p.m. Student Line up. Please use side entrance of the Viking Pavilion next to PSU Library.
- 4:00 p.m. Ceremony Begins
- 6:00 p.m. Estimated Recess of Commencement, Graduates will recess
together to the Commons and will meet family and guests outside the Viking Pavilion.
Additional information available at https://www.pdx.edu/sba/the-school-of-business-commencement-ceremony